Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The Adventure Codex

Reaper Miniatures Half Ogre. Welcome to The Adventure Codex. its a mix of all the things I tend to enjoy. Everything from book reviews, movie discussions, model kit building, miniature figures and role playing games. If its something I do then stuff will find their way on here at some point. Imagination is the soul's happiest retreat. ~James Lendall Basford (1845–1915) I really agree with that quote. Being creative and imaginative I find the greatest thing for dealing with the  slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Life can be a maelstrom of misery if you let it. So I try to hold the darkness at bay with good friends and fun.   On the left is a Half Ogre from Reaper miniatures. He is a hefty hunk of metal with a great big shield that needed to be attached. Luckily he stayed together. I changed the base and gave him a very metallic  feel overall. I bought him on a total whim but he has become one of my favourite miniatures. Chris Marston's S.E. 5 Aircraft h

Star Wars: Before the Awakening Book Review

Video Review